Sunday, July 05, 2009

Blogger quotes Moore about the nature of God

We've linked to earlier entries at the blog, The Night Sea Journey. On 4 July 2009, SGF quotes Thomas Moore in The Soul's Religion about God, in his post "I Have the Answer or is it a Question?"

SGF prefaces his Moore quote with, "The most profound words I have read to date about God is from The Soul's Religion by Thomas Moore. Yes, more Moore... my blog name is inspired by one of his books! So I feel compelled to include it here. It is a paradox! It is an answer that creates a question. It is knowledge that needs to not know! I find it amazing! Let me know what you think!"

Read the post. Let SGF know what you think by leaving a comment for him. Register with Barque: Thomas Moore Forum to share your responses to the quote with Barque members.

Labels: , ,